Colorado Social Security Disability Lawyer
Veterans Disability Lawyer
Call Now: (303) 986-6400
Welcome. Robert Gruber has been an attorney since 1979. Robert Gruber limits his practice to representing the disabled before the Social Security Administration & the Department of Veteran’s Affairs.
Disabled? Can no longer work? If you have become disabled, the financial burden from lost income and the frustration of dealing with a federal bureaucracy can be overwhelming.
Call me for help. If your disability keeps you from working, or your Social Security claim has been denied, call me so that I can help you with answers to your questions.
The Colorado average wait time
after requesting a hearing is 13.5 months and
the average for winning at a hearing is 40%
I can help you at all levels of your Social Security disability claim:
- Filing your initial application;
- Help you with the numerous forms that Social Security sends you;
- Help you with your Request for a Hearing and to be there with you when you have your hearing in front of the Social Security judge
- Appeals to the Appeals Council; &
- Appeals to the United States District Court.
I represent people just like you in all types of Social Security disability claims:
- Social Security Disability (SSDI);
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) for adults and children;
- Disabled Widows and Widowers benefits; &
- Adult Disabled Children cases.
Free initial consultation
(no fee for my time unless I win your case)
Call Now: 303-986-6400