I am the attorney who will be working on your claim.
I limit my practice to helping people with Social Security disability claims and Veterans service connected disability claims, so that I have the experience and knowledge necessary in these two very complicated areas.
Social Security disability. I help my clients to obtain: Worker benefits SSDI; Disabled Widow or Widower’s benefits; Adults who were disabled before age 22; and Adults and Children with Supplemental Security Income benefits, SSI.
I represent the disabled at all levels of Social Security: Initial Application, Request for Reconsideration, Request for Hearing before an Administrative Law Judge, Appeal Council Review, and United States District Court appeals.
Veterans service connected disability. I help veterans to obtain compensation for their injuries or diseases that either happened while they were on active duty, or were made worse by their service.
I am an accredited attorney and I help my clients who appeal decisions from the VA Regional Office, claims at the Board of Veterans Appeals, and Appeals to the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims.
Attorney Fees. For both Social Security and Veterans disability claims I work on a contingency fee. This means that you pay no fee for my time unless we win your claim. There is no minimum fee. My fee is based only on your back benefits.
- Over 33 years experience as a practicing attorney.
- Licensed to practice in the states of Colorado and Washington since 1979.
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington since 1979.
- United States District Court of Colorado since 1979.
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit since 1988.
- United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims since 1993.
- Sustaining Member in the National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representatives (NOSSCR) since 1990.
- Eagle Scout and active Assistant Scout Master and Merit Badge Counselor.